Today, renewable energy systems are so advanced, that they can provide power almost anywhere in the world for almost any application.
By combining solar, and/or wind power plus advanced storage technology, companies and individuals are able to be free of the electrical grid, if they so choose. Alternatively, if connecting to the grid is cost prohibitive, an off-grid renewable power system can be the right solution for whatever needs you may have.
Whether you need to power a simple light pole in a remote area or you want to disconnect your home or business from the grid we can design a system to meet your needs and budget.
Off-grid power anywhere, any size, any application.
Smart Off-Grid Controller Units
Take your solar and hybrid-powered devices to the next level! Whether you want to control and measure output from solar parking lot poles, security platforms or Internet of Things (IoT) devices, smart off-grid solar systems allow you to do this from the convenience of your smartphone. There is no additional software required – the entire system is plug and play!
Benefits of Smart Controllers
- Highly customizable – support any type of light or load. Works with solar-powered devices as well as hybrids such as solar/wind and solar/diesel.
- Long lasting batteries – not only is there a long battery lifecycle, but the system includes a lifecycle forecaster, remote maintenance and dynamic charging.
- Remote troubleshooting – including testing of solar panels, remote circuit reset as well as load and reboot control.
- Remote monitoring and reporting – real-time monitoring and reporting of analytics as well as a monthly status report.
- Expert support from Daisy Energy.
If you would like more information about installing an off-grid solar power system, contact Daisy Energy today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON