From schools to athletic complexes, to nursing homes, etc. if you are a facilities manager of an institution, then you know how much energy costs can eat into your budget. Further, if your institute, on is like most, you know that every dollar counts.
At Daisy Energy, we have helped dozens of institutional clients become more environmentally friendly and save money (often thousands of dollars per month!) in the process.
Custom Energy Audits and Recommendations
Since every institution is unique, we tailor our energy recommendations to suit your needs. At a sports complex or medical institution, for example, you may have specialized pieces of powered equipment that need to be monitored through the use of sub-meters to ensure they are operating at peak efficiency.
Some of the services we perform include:
- Full and custom energy recommendations.
- (HVAC inspection and recommendations for tune-ups.) – omit
- Sub-metering for specific locations, departments, floors or equipment.
- Recommendations on upgrades to appliances.
- Recommendations on upgrades to lighting systems.
- Alternative energy upgrades.
- Smart technologies and energy management software.
Lighting is a critical factor in providing an optimal environment for learning and performance.
Whether you are in the classroom or sports complex, you require a significant amount of light for safety and visibility. In fact, proper lighting allows participants to be more alert, awake and energetic.
In addition to better lighting, LED retrofitting will:
- reduce an institution’s energy costs and carbon footprint.
- be quieter than fluorescent lights (which hum and actually get quite noisy when the ballasts start to fail)
- reduce eye strain
Why Daisy Energy is the right choice for your energy saving solutions:
- Daisy Energy is one of the top providers for institutional energy saving solutions in Southern Ontario and the GTA.
- Our technicians can work during your off hours so that your operations are never interrupted.
- We provide photometric lighting layouts in order to avoid glare and maximize lighting efficiency.
- We provide solutions and recommendations that go far beyond just LED retrofits.
- We remain current on all grants, rebates, and incentive programs and apply for these where available, on your behalf in order to maximize your ROI.
If you would like a free consultation for your institutional energy savings, we encourage you to contact our office today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON