Did you know that you can save as much as 85% on your energy use simply by changing your lighting? Plus, you may be eligible for additional grants and rebates to help cover the cost of your retrofit.
Besides the cost savings, there is the environmental impact of using LED lighting. LEDs not only use far less energy than conventional lighting, but unlike their incandescent and fluorescent counterparts, they are completely recyclable.
LED’s can also enhance employee productivity by providing brighter, more natural lighting which can boost mood and improve performance.
Benefits of LED Retrofitting Services for Your Office
- Lower energy usage by as much as 85%
- Reduced environmental impact
- Higher quality lighting
- Improved employee work performance by as much as 34%
- Reduced eye strain and physical stress
- LEDs are the best available alternative to natural lighting
Benefits of LED Retrofitting Services for Industrial Environments
- Even greater potential for energy savings due to amount of lighting often required
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Higher quality of lighting
- Increased employee productivity as much as 34%
- Reduced eye strain
- LEDs emit very little heat which makes them ideal for refrigerated or air-conditioned environments
- Unlike fluorescent lighting, LEDs come to full brightness instantly
- LEDs outlast other types of lighting meaning they have to be changed less often and therefore cost less over time.
- LEDs offer better light distribution than other types of lighting. Therefore, less lights are needed over the same area.
Is LED Lighting Right for Your Workspace?
If you are looking to benefit from lower energy usage along with better quality lighting, then an LED retrofit is your best option. Between the savings, increased productivity and available rebates, many businesses see a return on their investment in as little as two years.
The benefits of better lighting however, are noticeable right away and many of our clients tell us that if they had realized the difference that LEDs were going to make in light quality alone, they would have done their retrofit sooner.
Contact us today for a consultation
If you are interested in learning more about how an LED retrofit can benefit your commercial or industrial space, we encourage you to contact us today. A member of our team will be happy to meet with you, answer any questions you may have, evaluate your space and develop a proposal.
Don’t put up with costly, inferior lighting any longer. Call Daisy Energy today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON