Benefits of LED Retrofitting Services for Your Office
- Lower energy usage by as much as 85%
- Reduced environmental impact
- Higher quality lighting
- Improved employee work performance by as much as 34%
- Reduced eye strain and physical stress
- LEDs are the best available alternative to natural lighting
Benefits of LED Retrofitting Services for Industrial Environments
- Even greater potential for energy savings due to amount of lighting often required
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Higher quality of lighting
- Increased employee productivity as much as 34%
- Reduced eye strain
- LEDs emit very little heat which makes them ideal for refrigerated or air-conditioned environments
- Unlike fluorescent lighting, LEDs come to full brightness instantly
- LEDs outlast other types of lighting meaning they have to be changed less often and therefore cost less over time.
- LEDs offer better light distribution than other types of lighting. Therefore, less lights are needed over the same area.
Is LED Lighting Right for Your Workspace?
If you are looking to benefit from lower energy usage along with better quality lighting, then an LED retrofit is your best option. Between the savings, increased productivity and available rebates, many businesses see a return on their investment in as little as two years.
The benefits of better lighting however, are noticeable right away and many of our clients tell us that if they had realized the difference that LEDs were going to make in light quality alone, they would have done their retrofit sooner.
Contact us today for a consultation
If you are interested in learning more about how an LED retrofit can benefit your commercial or industrial space, we encourage you to contact us today. A member of our team will be happy to meet with you, answer any questions you may have, evaluate your space and develop a proposal.
Don’t put up with costly, inferior lighting any longer. Call Daisy Energy today.