If there is one thing that holds business owners back from investing in an LED retrofit, it is the idea that upfront costs will simply be too high.
Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised to learn that the cost is often much less than they think. In fact, many tell us afterwards that they wish they had done their LED retrofitting sooner.
The cost of LED lighting has come down significantly in recent years. To help ensure the affordability of our products and services, we offer a number of payment plans and options to help you stay on budget.
Partner with Daisy Energy today!
When you make Daisy Energy your partner for your LED retrofit, you can be assured that:
- Your initial consultation and lighting assessment will be 100% free with no obligation.
- You will receive an accurate quote and see that our prices are very competitive.
- You receive high-quality LEDs made by the top manufacturers to ensure you get the best value for your money.
- You will see a significant reduction in your energy costs. With LEDs you can save up to 85% on your lighting costs.
- Our LEDs have a minimum 50,000 hour warranty. This reduces your maintenance and replacement costs.
- With better lighting quality, you can increase the safety and productivity of your workplace by up to 34%.
- Your installation costs will be offset by any grants and rebates that you qualify for. We will apply for these for you so you don’t miss out on a single opportunity.
LED retrofits are a great choice for any company looking to be more environmentally responsible, improve their workspace and save money. If you want to learn more about how an LED retrofit can benefit your business, we encourage you to contact our office today.
Daisy Energy is the leader in Southern Ontario for energy saving and lighting solutions to residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Choosing A Lighting Partner
When you understand the benefits of upgrading from your old lighting to an energy efficient LED system, the decision is simple.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON