Industrial locations typically require a significant amount of light for safety and productivity, which is one of the reasons why LED retrofitting can have such a substantial impact on your company’s energy costs and carbon footprint. Other advantages of upgrading to LED lights include improved safety and visibility.
The team at Daisy Energy can evaluate your company’s needs and offer lighting solutions including:
- Bay lighting
Ideal for large spaces such as warehouses and showrooms, LED bay lighting can improve the quality of light in a space making for safer workplace conditions.
- Flood lights
LED flood lights are a good solution for illuminating places that don’t normally need lighting. Situations that might benefit from LED flood lights are emergency repairs, or underground work.
- Parking lot lights
Having a safe and secure parking lot is important both for your employees and for others visiting your company. LED parking lot lights provide ample light while being easy on your utility bills. With underground parking lots, this is especially important since lighting generally has to stay on 24/7.
- And more
Have a specific industrial lighting issue that you would like resolved? The Daisy Energy team can help.
Why Daisy Energy is the right choice for your industrial LED retrofit
- With over ten years experience in the industry, Daisy Energy is one of the top industrial LED retrofitters in Southern Ontario and the GTA.
- Our team will perform your LED retrofits at times convenient for you, so you won’t experience any lost productivity.
- We optimize lighting layout to give you the best results for lighting your industrial area.
- We stay informed of all municipal, provincial and federal grants and rebate programs available and apply for them for you, so that your ROI is maximized.
For more information about LED retrofitting for your industrial space, we encourage you to contact our office today.
Daisy Energy is the leader in Southern Ontario for energy saving and lighting solutions to residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Choosing A Lighting Partner
When you understand the benefits of upgrading from your old lighting to an energy efficient LED system, the decision is simple.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON