Saving on energy costs for your commercial or office building starts with knowing not only how much energy you are using but how that energy is being used.
Comparing your monthly utility bills, for example, might tell you that your company used more energy this month than it did the previous month, but it won’t tell you whether the cause was employees leaving equipment turned on over the weekend or whether its because you’ve got faulty equipment that is in need of repair.
At Daisy Energy, we employ a variety of energy audit and retrofit solutions to help you assess and realize areas of energy savings. From installing submeters in various departments and on various pieces of equipment to performing LED retrofits, the only thing you have to lose is your high energy costs.
LED Lighting Retrofits
Still using toxic, inefficient, and dull fluorescent lighting? Commercial LED retrofitting from Daisy Energy can not only help your company be more environmentally friendly, but it can also help save you up to 85% on lighting costs and have better quality lighting.
We provide various commercial LED lighting solutions including:
- LED panel and troffer lights
Changing your panel and troffer lights to LED is a great way to improve the quality of lighting in offices, stores and classrooms. LED lighting more closely mimics natural lighting than fluorescent tubes do. This results in less eye strain and improved productivity.
- Parking Lot Lighting
Help keep your employees and visitors safe while reducing your energy costs with LED parking lot lighting.
- And more
If you have other commercial LED lighting needs, we’d be happy to discuss them with you and show you how we can help.
Other Energy Saving Strategies of Commercial and Office Space
- Full energy audit to determine where efficiencies can be made.
- Sub-metering of specific departments and pieces of equipment.
- HVAC inspection and tuning.
- Locate and plug and air leaks in building with weather stripping.
- Install additional insulation if required.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Upgrade appliances.
- Adopt power management software.
Why Daisy Energy is the right choice for your commercial energy savings:
- At Daisy Energy, we have spent the last decade helping commercial/office operations just like yours become more eco-friendly while saving money.
- All commercial/office upgrades are done at times that are convenient for your business so you won’t have to worry about lost productivity due to renovations.
- We are experts in helping you select the right layout and lighting products for optimum lighting quality.
- We offer unique energy saving solutions that go beyond just your office lighting.
- We apply for all grants and rebates on your behalf, so you won’t miss out on any ROI.
For more information on commercial energy savings or to schedule a consultation, we encourage you to contact our office today.
“The new lighting looks great and you looked after all the details making it very easy to upgrade to LED’s. We will be expanding the upgrade to other areas and Daisy Energy will be our supplier for this as well. Thanks!”
– Caravan Logistics | Steve Merena | Oakville, ON
“Brian and his team at Daisy Energy Inc are knowledgeable, trustworthy and we have been pleased with the professionalism and level of service provided. The team at Daisy Energy continues to serve as an expert assisting us with our Board’s sustainable energy initiative now and into the future.”
– Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board | Morris Hucal | Hamilton, ON
“Complete turn-key service including install and incentive applications, competitive pricing, and the difference in light levels is amazing. Plus our energy consumption for yard lighting dropped 60%. I have no issue recommending Daisy Energy Inc to anyone looking to make the switch to LED’s”
– White Oak Transport | Dave Thomas | Stoney Creek, ON
“We have contracted Daisy Energy Inc to assist us with our sustainable energy initiatives including LED upgraded lighting and have been pleased with their professionalism and level of service. They have truly exceeded our expectations.
-Reduced energy costs by 50%, $4,000 in rebates and incentives, payback 2.9 years.”
– McMaster Innovation Park | Jim Hyk | Hamilton, ON
“We have engaged Daisy Energy to help with our energy conservation goals and the Energy Guardian has proven to be a much needed device in our Energy Management Toolbox.”
– Ridley College | Julia Bertollo | St. Catharines, ON